There are a number of ways to cut down on your fuel mileage costs, simply by being proactive and planning your car trips will help enormously. These simple tips will result in immediate gas mileage savings:
Check traffic reports; avoid traffic jams, road closures, accidents and road works.
Plan your route; know where you’re going and the most direct route to get there.
Condense your trips; rather combine a number of errands into a single round trip.
Fill up at the gas supplier which offers the cheapest fuel price in your area.
Walk and cycle whenever possible
Use public transport; take the subway, train or bus.
- iPad Facts: The average iPad and iPhone user has downloaded more than 60 apps 3 years ago
- RT @iTunesPodcasts: .@LilJon from @RockTheVote talks #TURNOUTFORWHAT with @TeamGoodFight. tw.itunes.com/6013SpX9 http://t.co/ZRwng4EtNL 3 years ago
- Thrust SSC set a land speed record at 1,228 kmph in 1997. It's the fastest car ever and the first land vehicle to break the sound barrier. 3 years ago
- This Week at 148Apps: October 27- 31, 2014 http://148apps .com feedproxy.google.com/~r/148apps/~3/… 3 years ago
- In 1972 the average speed driven by cars in Los Angeles was 60mph,by 1982 that number had dropped to 17mph. So much for progress. #cartweet 3 years ago