There is an ever increasing number of cars on the roads around the world (currently estimated to be over 600 million,) and all require gas fill ups. Most of the drivers of these vehicles are concerned about their gas mileage, and are constantly looking for improvements. fuel Mileage savings start right at the beginning, before you even purchase a new vehicle. You ask yourself, “What will it be? A Hummer H2 with an average of 9 miles per gallon, or, at the other extreme, a gas-electric hybrid PriusT3 which averages around 70 miles per gallon?” Consideration of greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles and the resultant effect on global warming are also topics high on the agenda for those concerned about the environment.
- iPad Facts: The average iPad and iPhone user has downloaded more than 60 apps 3 years ago
- RT @iTunesPodcasts: .@LilJon from @RockTheVote talks #TURNOUTFORWHAT with @TeamGoodFight. tw.itunes.com/6013SpX9 http://t.co/ZRwng4EtNL 3 years ago
- Thrust SSC set a land speed record at 1,228 kmph in 1997. It's the fastest car ever and the first land vehicle to break the sound barrier. 3 years ago
- This Week at 148Apps: October 27- 31, 2014 http://148apps .com feedproxy.google.com/~r/148apps/~3/… 3 years ago
- In 1972 the average speed driven by cars in Los Angeles was 60mph,by 1982 that number had dropped to 17mph. So much for progress. #cartweet 3 years ago