One of the best fuel mileage savings is to keep your car well maintained. Getting your car serviced regularly, which includes oil changes and tune-ups, maximises your fuel economy. Your tires need to be in good condition and the correct spec for your car, wide tires, although cool, increase gas mileage consumption.
Driving tips to save on gas mileage and to get you to your destination safely:
Stick to the speed limit.
Maintain a constant speed and avoid constant rapid acceleration and braking.
Anticipate actions on the road ahead.
Remove items that increase drag, such as roof racks and bicycle carriers and excess baggage.
Use the air conditioner sparingly.
- iPad Facts: The average iPad and iPhone user has downloaded more than 60 apps 1 year ago
- RT @iTunesPodcasts: .@LilJon from @RockTheVote talks #TURNOUTFORWHAT with @TeamGoodFight. tw.itunes.com/6013SpX9 http://t.co/ZRwng4EtNL 1 year ago
- Thrust SSC set a land speed record at 1,228 kmph in 1997. It's the fastest car ever and the first land vehicle to break the sound barrier. 1 year ago
- This Week at 148Apps: October 27- 31, 2014 http://148apps .com feedproxy.google.com/~r/148apps/~3/… 1 year ago
- In 1972 the average speed driven by cars in Los Angeles was 60mph,by 1982 that number had dropped to 17mph. So much for progress. #cartweet 1 year ago